We found 7 surprising ways to use your Heart Cookie Cutter that came in the February Growing Roots box. Along with making sugar cookies, using it to trace Valentine hearts, or creating hearts in play doh, here are some other surprising ways to use your heart cookie cutter:
- Bird Feeder from Kitchen Counter Chronicles
2. Heart Strings from House of Joyful Noise.
3. Sweetie Pies from Diary 4Cook.
4. Heart Roll from Modern Preschool.
5. Hearts in an Apple Sandwich from Happy Together by Jess.
6. Trace Shapes and Write Messages from We Lived Happily Ever After.
7. Potato Stamp from Homemade Serenity.
Hope you found some inspiration for your heart cookie cutter. Let us know how you and your family used the heart in this month’s family connection activity!